As frases de viagem são frequentemente repletas de inspiração, servindo como um gatilho para, no mínimo, nos deixar a sonhar com o momento que em pomos a mochila à costas e partímos à descoberta do Mundo.
Uma das grandes recompensas de viajar, é toda a experiência transformacional por que passamos e que, inevitavelmente, molda a nossa forma de pensar e promove a nossa capacidade de apreciar tudo o que temos de outra forma. Contudo, para que tal aconteça, é necessário ultrapassar as nossas barreiras mentais e ter a capacidade de abandonar a nossa zona de conforto. É preciso deixarmos as desculpas de lado e, com foco e determinação, ir atrás daquilo que efectivamente queremos, seguindo o nosso coração.
Para te dar uma ajudinha, deixamos aqui 15 frases de viagem que esperamos te inspirem a pegar na mochila e a te fazeres à estrada, rumo ao desconhecido, para explorar os confins do nosso mundo e da tua alma.
Alimenta o Wanderlust que há em ti. Faz da viagem uma prioridade na tua vida.
1) “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– Mark Twain
2) “The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.”
– Samuel Johnson
3) “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent in the office or mowing your lawn.”
– Jack Kerouac
4) “Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.”
– Ray Bradbury
5) “To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.”
Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.
– Anthony Bourdain
7) “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
– Jawaharial Nehru
8) “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.”
Oliver Wendell Holmes
9) “We travel, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves. We travel to open our hearts and eyes and learn more about the world than our newspapers will accommodate. We travel to bring what little we can, in our ignorance and knowledge, to those parts of the globe whose riches are differently dispersed. And we travel, in essence, to become young fools again- to slow time down and get taken in, and fall in love once more.”
– Pico Iyer
10) “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it’s lethal.”
– Paulo Coelho
Please be a traveler, not a tourist. Try new things, meet new people, and look beyond what’s right in front of you. Those are the keys to understanding this amazing world we live in.
– Andrew Zimmern
12) “There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars.”
13) “Life cannot be understood flat on a page. It has to be lived; a person has to get out of his head, has to fall in love, has to memorize poems, has to jump off bridges into rivers, has to stand in an empty desert and whisper sonnets under his breath. We get one story, you and I, and one story alone…It would be a crime not to venture out, wouldn’t it?”
– Donald Miller
14) “To move, to breathe, to fly, to float; to gain all while you give; to roam the roads of lands remote; to travel is to live.”
– Hans Christian Andersen
15) Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.
– Cesare Pavese
A sentires-te inspirado por estas frases de viagem? Está na hora de começares a planear a tua próxima aventura com a The Wanderlust.
Foto de capa: Peggy und Marco Lachmann-Anke